Supreme Health Screening
Health Screening is important to you and your loved ones! Early detection prevents disease progression and improve your health and quality of life.
Includes Doctor consultation & Physical examination + Comprehensive lab tests + 2 Clinical tests + Choice of 1 Imaging test:
1. Detailed Medical Review
– Eye Screening, Blood Screening, Pap Smear (Female)
2. Bone & Joint Screen
– Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid (Gout), RA Factor
3. Kidney Functions
– Urea, Creatinine, Potassium, Chloride, Sodium
4. Lipid Profile
– Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Cholesterol Ratio
5. Liver Functions
– Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, Total Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphatase, A/G Ratio, SGPT, SGOT, GGT
– Haemoglobin, Total WB Cells, Total RB Cells, Differential Count, Platelets, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Haematocrit (HCT/PCV), PBF, ESR
7. Diabetic Screening
– Fasting Glucose, HbA1c
8. Cardiac Risk
– High Sensitive CRP
9. Stool Test
– Stool Analysis–Occult Blood
10. Urine Test
– Urine Analysis :FEME
– Free T4, TSH
– VDRL, THPA (If VDRL is positive), HIV
13. Cancer Marker
– CEA (Colon), AFP (Liver), PSA (Prostate Male), CA125 (Ovaries Female)
– Hepatitis Bs Ag, Hepatitis Bs Ab, Hepatitis A Ab
15. Clinical Test (Resting ECG + Choose 1)
– Resting ECG (Compulsory), Chest X-Ray, Spirometry, Tonometry
16. Diagnostic Investigation (Choose 1)
– Ultrasound Prostate (Male), Ultrasound Breasts (Female), Ultrasound Pelvis (Female), Treadmill ECG, Ultrasound Hepato-biliary system (Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, and Spleen), Bone Mineral Densitometry, Mammogram Breasts (Female)
Special Note / Instruction:
- Fasting for 8 hours is required.
- Bring all medications, previous medical reports and films for consultation.
- If you are taking treadmill stress test, sports shoes and attire are required.
- Health screening should conduct 1 week before menses or 5 days after menses.
- Mammogram. Please do not use any talcum powder, perfume or deodorant when you come for your appointment. Please also note that mammogram is not suitable for pregnant ladies.
- Asia HealthPartners
- Advanced Medicine Imaging
Terms and Conditions:
- Price is in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST
- Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
- Appointment is required. For appointment, kindly call:
• Asia HealthPartners: 6235 7888
• Advanced Medicine Imaging: 6708 78888
- Package and items in package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including any unutilised portions